Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm 4 Weeks Old Today!

This precious baby girl has stolen my heart....




I cannot believe four weeks have already flown by since this sweetie joined our family! I refuse to call her 1 Month yet since the actual date (12th) is not until Sunday... so until then, she is "4 Weeks old"! Haha!

She is doing really well, falling into a more predictable eating and sleeping pattern. She consistently eats every 2-3 hours during the day and for the past three nights in a row has gone 4 to 4 & 1/2 hours during the night! I'll take that! ;-)

I heard what I thought was a coo several days ago, but I thought it must have been a fluke. Well, she did it again tonight while I was talking to her and it was obviously a coo. And I've read a few things that say babies begin cooing at around 4 weeks, so I guess she really is starting to get vocal. It is the most precious little sound! She has also given us a few smiles over the past week or so... I can't wait till she gets this trick down because she has the sweetest smile and I'm dying to see more of it!!!

It's too much fun getting to experience and look forward to all these "firsts" again.... omg, we're sooooo blessed!!!!!

post signature

1 comments:

Alli Byers said...

She is GORGEOUS, Leah! What a beauty!