Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

18 Months Already?!?!!

Wow, I just thought the first year flew by... the past 6 months have gone by even faster! I'm sure it's just because they've changed so much in such a short amount of time, but seriously folks, somebody please stop the clock!!! At this rate, they'll be starting kindergarten next week, graduating high school next month, and.... okay, drama-mama, get ahold of yourself!

Look at my BIG one-and-a-HALF-year-olds!

I know these are not particularly great pictures of them, but it has been nearly impossible to get them in a shot together lately! They're much too busy and uncooperative to oblige Mommy's photography whims (just PRAY for us in a few weeks when we have our professional 18-month photo session! YIKES!).




Just to put it in perspective, let's take a look back to a photo of them on their birthday back on August 6th........and today's photo again......WOW!!!






I better get ready for their 2nd birthday... it's going to be here before we know it!

2 comments:

HaskinsHouse said...

I completely understand what you are talking about them growing up. It seems like yesterday when my first was born, now she is 8. Time flys. But enjoy these non-sychronized photos, they are fun later on down the road. The outtakes have to be the best ones and most talked about ones. These are 2 cute little stinkers. looks like they keep you busy. Have fun. I look forward to seeing tthe professional phtos.

Hayley McCarthy said...

Wow..I can't believe how much they've grown in 6 months from that picture on their birthday!!