Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Our First Pumpkin Patch!

We had a great time this evening with some of our friends from church! We met at Red Brick Pizza in Colleyville for dinner and then headed down the street to the awesome pumpkin patch (not sure what it's called but it's at the corner of Hall Johnson & Pool Road in Colleyville).

My cute little Punkins!
Tanner checking everything out
Cutie Patootie!

This next sequence of pictures cracks me up. Tanner was thrilled to be at the pumpkin patch and had such a fun time squealing and screaming! In these next three shots, he was playing with me from behind the hay bale....
"Boo, I see you!"
"RARRRRR, I'm a scary monster!"
"Just teasing, Mom. It's just me, Tanner!"
Clap your hands!
"Let's blow Mommy a kiss!"
"MUAH!"

Here's all four kiddos together (L-R: Brianna, Tori, Tanner & Luke)
Tanner thought all the space was great for walking!

We ended our evening with a hay ride and then headed home to give the kids a bath and put them to bed. They were so tired. I think we wore them out!

2 comments:

HaskinsHouse said...

Ok the kids are cute!! But we need to see more pictures of you. Tell Brad it is his turn. Love you girl, Looks like yall had a great time. The great fun of walking. YEAH!!!

The Houston's said...

We love that pumpkin patch! Did your kids get to feed the cows & donkeys on the hay ride? That's Ethan's favorite part!
I love the coordinating shirts you had Tori & Tanner in - too cute!