Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Drumroll Please....



It's official: We now have TWO walkers in the Ball house! I have to admit, I didn't give this girl enough credit.... I would have never guessed she was this close and could actually take steps independently. As we've been working with her over the past few weeks, she has continuously been very uneasy and wobbly on her legs. I honestly didn't think her legs were strong enough yet, but she proved me wrong tonight!

Now, I'm sure you're all wanting to know whether these were the first "real" steps. We didn't get as lucky this time as we did with Tanner, but it was close. Just before this video, she had taken her first (3) consecutive steps, so I ran to get the camera and she did even better! She knew the world was watching this time and it was her debut... my little actress! ;)

Way to go, Tori!!! We're so proud of you!

1 comments:

Jara said...

And now they're off....congrats!