Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

What a PARTY!


We had an AWESOME first birthday bash yesterday! Lots of friends and family joined us for a very memorable celebration. I've included a HUGE slideshow at the bottom of all the pictures, but I wanted to highlight a few of my favorites first:

Tori before cake...
Tanner before cake...
Tori trying to feed Mommy - I love how she's laughing while trying to feed me and her hat is falling off!
Tanner decided to face paint with his cake... and even stick it in his ears!

Okay, so here are the other 170 pictures! If you click on "View All Images," you can flip through them quicker or pick and choose which thumbnails you want to view larger - just a helpful tip! ;)



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Victoria & Tanner!!! OMG leah! thank you so much for commenting! you totally made my day--blog haters have been getting me down lately. thank you for your kind words. and yes! that is an absolultey funny/crazy connection! hope to meet you someday! (probably after this next round of RSV quarantine, eh? POOP!)

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to Tanner and Tori! It looks like they had a great day.