Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Tori's Turn....


(I apologize for the bad lighting in this video... we tried to correct it by editing but weren't able to)



Well, it's official... they're BOTH mobile now! Life as we know it is OVERRRRRRR!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

After their afternoon nap yesterday, I sat them on their bedroom floor to let them explore in there as I went into another room to get things together for an errand we had to run. When I came back, Tanner had already found his way to our hallway bathroom and was opening and closing drawers and banging the bathroom door against the wall. I thought to myself, "Wow, this is different!"

There's nothing like lighting a fire under you to get you motivated, right? Guess what I'll be up to all week next week? BABY-PROOFING!!! We had started a few months back but are no where close to being finished. We have all the electrical outlets plugged and we started on the kitchen cabinets, but gave up after the third-or-so latch, wanting to throw the drill and screwdriver through the window as we yelled out a few choice words! Sheesh, those things are annoying!!!

Anyway, so needless to say, things are about to get real interesting around the Ball house with our newly mobile maniacs! Pray for us! :)

3 comments:

sarah said...

Ah, the fun starts now!!!! They are just getting so big!!! It seems like yesterday that they were just tiny babies.

The Houston's said...

Yay! I can't believe they are both crawling now! Fun, fun!

Missy said...

I remembered your blog after seeing you the other day, and I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your kiddos! You are going to have your work cut out for your now that they are mobile!