Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Remember When...

Check out this picture of Tanner & Tori from a year ago (April 12, 2007)!

I was looking back on some older posts this evening and just realized I've been blogging for a WHOLE YEAR! Bouncing Baby Balls turned one on April 3rd to be exact... so it's actually been 13 months since we began sharing our story with the world. Pretty cool, huh? I thought my faithful readers would enjoy that little bit of trivia...

Now, looking to the future, I'm considering stopping in August after the twins' first birthday, but I need feedback from you guys on whether or not I should keep blogging. I've added a poll to the right side column.... please cast your vote! I'll keep the poll open until August. We only see comments from the same 2 or 3 people, so I'm not even sure how many readers we even have to make it worthwhile to continue.

So, if you want us to stick around, LET US HEAR FROM YOU!

Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Justin and Tiffany said...

Definitely keep posting! I enjoy seeing all of your cute pictures!

Tiffany

The Houston's said...

I love the pictures and updates! They are going to be doing so many new things in the next couple of years that you will want to brag! :-) Please keep posting!

The Garrett Family said...

Hey Leah- I found your blog through Mande's, I'm a friend of hers. I also go to the Met & love your singing, by the way. I met you last year at the ladies retreat. I was the other pregnant girl at the time! Our babies are about the same age, so I occationally come see what your babies are up to. I have a blog too. I think you should keep doing yours! :)

Jara said...

Keep going, I know I don't know ya'll that well, but LOVE checking in to see what's going on! They are so precious!

Toby E. said...

It's not letting me vote, so here's mine...keep going!! I enjoy reading about their adventures and seeing all the fabulous pics!! And I often share your stories with others when they have done something just too irresitable not to share!
Toby