Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Gigglemonster Attacks!

Bathtime was nothing out of the ordinary tonight, but little did we know we were in for a real treat... Tori's very first full-out belly laughs! I've been waiting for this day for some time now and knew it had to be getting close. They've both been cooing for quite awhile now and have been on the verge of what I thought would be a first laugh, but nothing like this! Check it out:



Both babies had been particularly verbal today and I think she had been trying to laugh all day but it wasn't until this moment that it all came together. Brad was in the other room playing with Tanner while I bathed Tori and heard her start laughing so he grabbed the camera and ran in to catch the action. She got herself so worked up laughing until she gave herself hiccups and the mirror and countertops were completely soaked from all the splashing she did. It was a blast!

So here I am, having so much fun laughing right along with her and laughing so hard until the tears start coming because it's just soooo sweet and precious. There is nothing better than a baby's laugh... it is PURE JOY!!!

Hopefully, Tanner's first laughs are not too far behind...

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey Leah we finally got internet so now I can see the babies whenever I want. Her laugh is adorable! talk to ya soon!

Kristie said...

my email is kristiewisenbaker@yahoo.com

sarah said...

I love it!!!! The best sound in the world!!!

Toby E. said...

So Sweet! Toby

The Houston's said...

You are so right that there is nothing better than to hear their little giggles and see their smiles! So precious!

It was so good to see you on Sunday! Thanks for coming and bringing little Tori with you! I can't believe how big she is!