Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

March for Babies 2008


I'm sure many of you know what a God-send the March of Dimes has been to our family this past year! If it were not for the incredible support, research and resources of this organization, we might not have two healthy, thriving babies at home! We are forever grateful to this organization and that is why, beginning this year, we would like to show our appreciation and support by giving back as a family and participating in the March for Babies walk to raise awareness and funds for prematurity.

My mom has been a supporter of March of Dimes for years in her career and I remember my brother and I joining her on several of the annual walks growing up. Little did I know then that I would depend on this very organization for the health and survival of my own premature babies!

We would be honored if you would sponsor our walk this year in honor of Tanner & Tori. You can click the link to the right of this page or click here for more details.

The walk is Saturday, April 19th, approximately 8 weeks away! I've set a goal to raise $1,000... let's see how close we can get! If you are unable to give financially, we would love for you to join us on the walk. I plan to take the twins for their first "walk" too, weather permitting. If for some reason the weather is bad that day, you can also support us by babysitting! HA!

Thank you in advance for your support!

0 comments: