Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

7 Months!


Today marks the beginning of month 7. Nothing major to report at the moment except continuous growth! I'm not sleeping as well lately. I'm definitely getting into the uncomfortable stage. Between the discomfort of trying to roll over with this big belly in the way and getting up for several trips to restroom during the night, I can tell I'm entering the final stretch. Depending on which book you refer to, I'm either entering the third trimester this week (Week 28) or next week (Week 29).

Brad and I went out to celebrate our 5th anniversary last night. I can't believe 5 years have gone by already and I certainly can't believe that at this time next year, we'll be a family of 4! It blows my mind. I was telling him last night about what a roller coaster of emotions I feel from one moment to the next. One moment, I'm so thrilled and excited to meet our babies, to hold them in my arms and see what they look like and the next moment, I'm scared to death of the monumental-ness of it all (I'm sure Frank will get me for making up that word... ha!).

We go back to the doctor this coming Monday morning for a glucose test and a SONOGRAM!!! I can't wait! It's been 9 weeks since our last glimpse at the babies and I'm anxious to check up on them, see what they're up to in there, find out how big they are now and get an idea of what they each weigh at this point. Brad and I put in our guesses last night on weight: My guess is 3 pounds each, Brad had to be technical and guess 2.4 pounds each. We'll post the update along with new pictures of the babies on Monday. Be sure to check back then!

2 comments:

Alli Byers said...

We are so excited for you guys! Leah- you look beautiful! I'll be at your shower on Saturday! See you then...

JoeMan said...

You look beautiful and so healthy! I am so sad I missed your shower, but the pictures were awesome! I am praying for you and your precious Tori and Tanner. You and Brad are going to be wonderful parents! Happy 5th anniversary you two!
Love,
Karen