Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

6 Months!


Wow, time is really flying! Last Saturday marked the beginning of my 6th month. I'm still feeling great and have plenty of energy. I need to take advantage of that energy while I have it and get this house in order and ready for babies!

Tonight, Brad and I went to register at Babies R' Us and let me tell you, that was quite overwhelming! I don't think either of us knew what we were getting ourselves into! We were quite unprepared for all the choices that awaited us.

I go back to the doctor next Tuesday, July 3rd for an office visit. Hopefully I'll find out when my next sonogram will be. I'm anxious to check up on the babies again! It's getting to be a circus in there... their movements and kicking are getting much stronger now. It's so much fun, definitely the neatest experience of my life!

3 comments:

Karen Blaak said...

hey leah
i must say, you do indeed look pregnant. so exciting to comprehend the little lives growing in there.

what have you decided for the babies' room?
karen

Jess said...

You look beautiful! Congratulations on your babies!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.