Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Big Babies!!!




Today's appointment went well and it looks like we have two very healthy, fairly large babies. The sonogram technician asked Brad and I if we had a history of large babies in our families. We both were large babies ourselves and my family definitely has large babies, traditionally. I'm 28 weeks now, and both babies were measuring between 29 & 30 weeks gestation and they are both right at 3 pounds each!!! So, needless to say, I won the bet! They both have big feet too, as you can see pictured here. Since they're getting more crowded for space, it was more difficult to get a good picture of their faces, but here is a picture of Victoria (Tori) looking straight on and a picture of Tanner's profile. Oh, and Tanner is now head down, so this is very good news! We are hopeful Victoria will follow suit in the next few weeks so I will be able to have a natural delivery. I will be seeing the doctor every two weeks now, so things are getting very exciting.

We just can't wait to meet these two sweeties! Enjoy!!!

0 comments: