Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Growing Baby

Wow. Has it really been 4 months since my last post? I have so much to catch you up on! In the coming days, I'll probably do a bit of backtracking and fill in the gaps with what we've been up to all summer, but for now, I just wanted to do a simple, month-by-month catch-up post on Madi.

Madi celebrated her half-birthday in July (already?!!). Here's a look at how she has grown over the months:

1 Month ~ 9lbs.

2 Months ~ 10lbs., 9oz.

3 Months

4 Months ~ 11lbs., 2oz.

5 Months

6 Months ~ 16lbs., 8oz.

Between months 4 and 6, she really filled out and put on the pounds, but did you notice what else happened? The beautiful head full of dark brown hair she was born with started to fall out at the beginning of June and has been replaced with auburn red hair! I call her my little Irish baby now with her red hair and blue eyes. We don't know where in the world she came from but we're pretty smitten with her... she is the sweetest, best-natured baby (thank God!) and we are enjoying her immensely!



post signature

0 comments: