Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

WHOA.... November flew by!

So... wow. It's already December! I cannot believe how quickly November flew by. I will catch you up on a few highlights from the month:

We started out the first weekend with a sweet baby shower that some girlfriends of mine threw for me and Baby M. It also happened to be my birthday weekend, so it turned out to be one of the best weekends I've had in a long time, as I got to spend it surrounded by lots of my favorite people!

My sweet hostesses and I (L to R: Roni, myself, Sarah & Sadie)

Three generations

Big sister was such an eager helper with gifts... she is getting so excited!


Then, after continuing to have several dreams about delivering an adorable baby boy with lots of dark, spiky hair, we decided to go have a 3D sonogram (since I am not scheduled to have any more with my doctor). This was such a NEAT experience, I'm so glad we did it. And, for the record, it's still a girl! ;)

Big brother and big sister, along with Grammy, were in attendance, which made for a memorable family event!

We had a hard time getting a shot of her face straight on, but here's the best one we got of her face. She's sucking on her arm.

And here's the sweet little grin she gave us after her daddy played some music on my belly to try to get her to move.

So, after seeing her in 3D, we're thinking she looks like her big sister... only 6 more weeks to go and we'll find out for sure!


And then it was Thanksgiving...

We had a great couple of days off, which were spent relaxing down at our family ranch with my dad and stepmom. The highlight of the trip had to be Tanner's excitement on his first duck hunting adventure with the big-boys! He had a blast!

He is all boy... here is my sweet little boy, holding a dead duck by the neck, excitedly saying, "Mom, Mom, you wanna touch it? Touch it, Mom, it's fluffy!" as he pets it on the head for the picture. LOL! gross...

Being silly with Daddy and Josh (Uncle Chris's friend and pro hunter / hunting guide)

He was so excited to get to be the helper and hold all the ducks they shot... 6 in all. He even came home with duck blood on his neck and pants... oy!


Well, what a great month it was! Now we're in the full swing of the Christmas holidays. I absolutely cannot believe Christmas is already upon us in the next couple of weeks because that means that shortly after that is BABY TIME... it will be here before we know it! I will be 34 weeks this week, so only 6 weeks (or less!) to go! Better get my hospital bag packed... :-)


post signature

0 comments: