Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Part II: Sea World!!!


We had a BLAST on Sunday spending most of the day at Sea World! I got to relive some of my favorite childhood memories at one of my favorite places ever! (For those of you who were not aware, I had grand plans for most of my childhood to become a dolphin trainer and work at Sea World. As we all know, God had other plans, but it certainly would've been a really COOL job to work with those amazing animals!)
They insisted on pushing their own strollers up to the entrance, but once we went through the gates, they didn't mind riding in them... they are so funny!

First, we went to see the beautiful Clydesdales...

This really helps put their massive size in perspective!
Next, we headed to one of my favorite spots, Dolphin Cove, and we arrived just in time to participate in the morning feeding! Aren't they adorable?!?!?!!
I even got a smile!


Tori got the royal treatment on the way to our first show of the day...


We arrived early to the Cannery Row (seal and walrus) show.
These two were the first to claim their seats in the coveted "Splash Zone!"

Daddy and Tanner waiting for the show to begin - Tanner was getting a little impatient, but aren't they cute?!?!!

Once the show began, they were surprisingly attentive!





Next, it was on to the Shamu show!





After the Shamu show, we ate lunch and went to our last show of the day, Viva. We left the park a little after 3:00 to begin our 5 hour drive home. After a couple of stops for fuel and dinner, we arrived home around 8:30 and had the kids bathed and in bed by 9:00. They were exhausted and slept so hard that night!

We had such a fun day and what a blessing it was to have a full weekend of making great memories with the family!


post signature

1 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Ah, Great pics!!

Err....just found your blog today. I hope you don't think I'm a stalker.
LOL!

We didn't do Sea World but I do believe it will be a must next year.