Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

We had a nice family day on Sunday celebrating the moms in our lives! My day started with breakfast in bed (so nice!) and the kids had a sweet card for me.
We had my mom over for steaks and Uncle Chris even drove up from Austin to join us. We had a nice relaxing afternoon just hanging out together.
Moms and Babies!
Grammy cuddling with a sleepy Tori

Tori adores her Uncle Chris!
Tanner was fascinated watching Murphy chew on a stick
Then, Mommy let him splash in the pool water for a few minutes. He was thrilled...
and SOAKED!!!
Then, of course, Tori had to have a turn.... she squealed with delight! This is going to be a fun summer! I cannot wait to get them back in the pool! The water was 75 degrees yesterday... won't be long!
She is mesmerized with the water and stopped several times just to stare at it. I'm a little nervous about this one... she's my dare devil and I have a feeling she's going to be a handful in the pool this year!






I LOVE THIS KID.... just want to eat him up!!!

I hope everyone's Mother's Day was wonderful!


post signature

0 comments: