Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Cleaning = Time for a Garage Sale!!!

Hey everybody,
Just wanted to get the word out about a garage sale I'm having at my house tomorrow and highlight a few of the items I'm selling. I'm selling mostly baby gear, clothing and toys, with a few household items and adult clothing as well.

The Details:
Date: Saturday, March 14
Time: 8:00am-1:00pm
Location: (Contact me privately through email or leave a comment, I'd rather not publish my address on the WWW!)

Bright Starts baby activity gym
Boppy tummy time play mat in Pink
Boppy tummy time play mat in Blue
2 Graco infant car seats (with base)
1 Graco swing, 1 Jumperoo
1 Boppy bouncy seat in Pink, 1 Leap Frog activity seat
Large assortment of baby boy and girl clothing, sizes 0-12
Large assortment of baby girl shoes

0 comments: