Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year! and other updates...

Hello All,
Please forgive my long blogging hiatus over the past 12 days. I wanted my next post to be a tribute to my grandmother, but I haven't had time to work on it yet and I certainly want to do it right. So, I will do that in the near future, but for now, let me just get you up to date on these rapidly-growing-very-mobile-highly-energetic toddlers that are taking over our house!

I'll let the pictures do the talking.....

BUSTED! (But it was Mommy who left the package of diapers sitting outside their bedroom door... oops!)

We still haven't improved our skills with spaghetti quite yet!

Mealtime really brings out the goofball in Tori! She becomes quite a ham since all eyes are on her and has even been known to dance for her food... silly girl!






Yesterday, we headed outdoors for some much needed fresh air and to enjoy the beautiful weather. We played in the backyard last week, so I thought they might enjoy playing in the bigger yard out front. Here's how that went:
They bolted down our front sidewalk and out into the street where they began running in all directions. They certainly know how to keep me on my toes!




So, after that shenanigan, I decided a backyard adventure was the much better option... here we are exploring:



Tanner likes to jump on the flagstone path in the back of the yard... we've had some mulch decompose/erode, so it causes the stones to "wiggle" up and down when you step on them. They both get a big kick out of this!

Tori was curious about the guardian angel watching over the twins that I keep in one of the flowerbeds....

Here's a better look at it. My mom gave it to me at Christmas last year, isn't it cute? I LOVE it!

Tanner exploring the backyard jungle... what a cutie!



So, Happy New Year everyone (only 12 days late)!!! I hope 2009 brings many joys and blessings to you and yours!

2 comments:

HaskinsHouse said...

So stinkin precious. Gotta love that freedom they think they have. Oh the joys of babies. Enjoy them, they grow up to be independent children. Keep me updated

The Campbells said...

Hey Leah!

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I LOVE keeping up with ya'll and all the adventures. I can't believe how big the kiddos are!

Blessings,
Jess