Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home



We've been back from our trip for a week now and I'm still trying to get rid of some funky cold bug I picked up on the return flight last Wednesday. Last Thursday through Saturday were the worst of it, but I think I'm on the mend... not 100% yet, but getting there. I was supposed to lead worship at church last weekend, but had to call in sick. I felt so bad doing that, but what else can ya do, right? Thankfully, Tori has been completely fine, not displaying any symptoms and Tanner only had a day or two of very mild congestion, nothing that some nasal drops and a nasal aspirator wouldn't fix. I was very worried about getting them sick since they're around me all day every day so hopefully things will stay this way.

Not too much news to report, just a couple of highlights from the week:

Daddy surprised us last Saturday and came home with a brand-new, side-by-side stroller... we love it! Here we are in our cool new ride:
It must be a pretty comfy ride too, since it put princess Tori right to sleep!

And, guess who came to see us? PAPA!!! He was passing through on his way to Frisco, so he stayed over last night and got to play with us this morning before he had to hit the road again. Here we are with our Papa:
Tanner and Tori with Papa

2 comments:

sarah said...

I'm so glad they got to see their Papa! They are both getting so big!!! We must get together at the park if it ever warms up.

Hayley McCarthy said...

Your kids are precious! I love looking at your blog.