Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're 7 Months Old!

Well, we've officially rounded the corner to our first (gulp!) birthday!
We are doing wonderfully and are finally starting to get "fat" (I'm referring to the babies here, not mommy - atleast I hope not! LOL!)

We will be paying a visit to the doctor tomorrow for our FINAL Synagis shot of the season, so I can't wait to find out how much they weigh now. If I had to guess, I would say they each weigh at least 16 pounds, but I'm not a very good judge of that... all I know is that they are feeling heavier, bigger and thicker! They have cute chubby cheeks, double chins, big baby bellies and even a couple of rolls on their thighs!!! And Tanner even has chubby feet! I couldn't be more proud! heehee! ;)

They're still very long (in fact, we already had to raise the exersaucer up a notch), but they're finally beginning to fill out and grow into themselves... it's adorable!

Chubby cheeks - check!, Double chins - check!, big baby bellies - check!
Kickin' back in our highchairs enjoying the snowy day!

Two Peas in a Pod playing on the floor
And who could forget this guy... remember Zoolander? The twins gave it their best shot:
Strikin' a Pose... My little Zoolanders!

As you can see, we're having too much fun around here! They really do make me laugh everyday - these characters have so much personality. Between Tanner's serious chats with the exersaucer toys to Tori's diva-rific dramatics, our life is never boring!

0 comments: