Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We're *SIX* Months Old!!!



WOWEE, does the time ever FLY!!! Today marks our half-birthday... already halfway through the first year! I simply cannot believe it! Awwwww, let's have a sappy moment... (sniffle, sniffle) :)

Alright, back to business. We had a good visit to the pediatrician this morning. Tanner weighed in at 14 lbs, 4 oz. and Tori at 13 lbs, 7 oz. These weights were not quite up to where we had hoped, but the doc is still not concerned as they are right on track with their corrected age of 4 months. In other words, they are the size of 4-month-olds which is, at the very least, where they should be at this point. Their lengths are fine... they're actually longer than a 4-month-old would be, so basically they are just long and slender. The doctor said they must be taking after their parents! Ha! I'm not feeling all that "slender" these days, but I'll take it!

My poor babies' little legs are looking like pin cushions... they had to endure 5 shots! They had their four routine 6-month vaccinations plus this month's dose of Synagis. Mommy even got a shot too! They recommended I get a flu shot since this season has been pretty bad in our area. My favorite news of the morning was that we only have to go back for one more Synagis shot next month and then we're done for this season! Woohoo!!!

Looking back over the past 6 months, or even the past year during my pregnancy for that matter, I never would've imagined I would have twins. But now that they're here, I cannot imagine my life any other way! They are so much fun and are SUCH a blessing to Brad and I! We thank God so much for them and look forward to the next 6 months and beyond! I feel like the luckiest woman alive!

Besides, since it's been 6 months, it's too late to return them so I guess we've decided to keep them! HA!


Look how much we've grown in just a month!

Here's a picture from the beginning of their 5th Month:

And this one was taken yesterday, the last day of their 5th Month:

We've filled out a little bit, but we've DEFINITELY gotten longer! Awww, aren't we SOOOO CUTE?!?!?!!!

0 comments: