Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Dress Up Fun!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I found myself with a little spare time on my hands... Tanner was asleep and I needed to entertain Tori. So, I gathered my resources (camera, pink boa, cute baby girl, pink onesie with tutu, pink ballet shoes, lacy headband with pink bow) and did what any Mommy in my position would do... play dress-up and have a PHOTO SHOOT!!!

Here are some pics from our Mommy-daughter fun:

2 comments:

Toby E. said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

The Houston's said...

So so so so cute! I've so enjoyed keeping up with your blog the last few months (even though I haven't left many comments)! I may have to get some pointers from you! :-)

I'm glad you're going to be able to come to the shower - can't wait to see you! Tell Brad we said hello too!