Monday, November 26, 2007

Our First Thanksgiving

Okay, okay, so we're a little behind on updates! Thanks for your patience... we've been in big trouble all weekend for not posting any new pictures, so here you go!



We had a nice Thanksgiving... quite different this year though. We didn't get to go down to my grandma's like usual, which we really missed but we felt it was wise not to take the babies on a trip like that just yet.... definitely next year!
We drove to Granbury Thanksgiving morning to visit Brad's aunt and cousins. A big reason for the trip was to see his Great Aunt Mary that had traveled down from Arkansas. She was thrilled to finally get to see the babies! Actually, they all were, for that matter!! We came back home at lunchtime for a nice meal at our house with my mom, brother, my Great Aunt Mary (I have one too, coincidentally) and one of my mom's coworkers. It was nice, casual and low-key. The highlight of the day had to be the beautiful big snowflakes that fell in the afternoon! It made for a very memorable first Thanksgiving for Tanner & Tori! Here's some footage of the flurries... I know everyone in Colorado will probably laugh at this! I know, I know, yours is WAY better! :)
video

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We certainly have SOOO much to be thankful for this year! As always, we're thankful for family, friends and our own health, but this year, we add to that list the blessing of two beautiful and healthy babies. What a year it has been! God is so good!!

0 comments: