Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Random Updates

I'm 26 Weeks now... baby girl is really growing (and flip-flopping all around, might I add)!


This past Saturday night I went to Dallas for a little "reunion" dinner with some friends from college. Can't believe it's been 8 years since graduation... wow, I feel old!!! Here's a shot of our group:

And one of the ladies (3 of us are pregnant right now!):
It was a fun night... fun to catch up with everyone and see where life has taken us all.


And here are just a couple of random recent photos that I thought were cute:

Watching cartoons before school... Tanner looks thrilled. ;)
They're getting so big!

And here's my pretty girl at a friend's tee ball game a couple of weekends ago.


With Halloween just around the corner, I'm sure we'll be back with fun pictures of our Tinkerbell and Luke Skywalker... stay tuned!

post signature

0 comments: