Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Dancing Queen

I have been dying to show you all Tori's latest dance moves. Over the past couple of weeks, she has become quite the little dancer, shaking her stuff whenever she hears music (or really whenever the mood strikes her - she's been known to do it with no music). It is so funny and cute, and I could just watch her dance all day but she doesn't do it for long..... You'll see what I mean.

I caught a few of these dancing spurts on camera. If you're not watching closely you'll miss them. It seems like as soon as she starts, she's done. Check out these moves....



Next, check out these pictures I got of her new smile now that both of her front teeth have come down pretty well.



This child is so much fun.... always happy and giggling! Well, *ahem*, that is as long as I'm nearby!

0 comments: