Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Let the countdown begin......

Well, it's true. My widdle babies will be ONE in just 12 short days. So I thought it would be fun, over the next 12 days, to recap the past 12 months of Tanner & Tori's growth and development.

So, let's take a walk down memory lane and rewind all the way back to Month One....


Here's tiny Tanner in his very first outfit, still in the hospital:


And little Miss Tori practicing her sucking reflex on a bottle with mom:


I can still remember exactly how I felt during this time. These pictures bring back so many emotions. I was absolutely in awe of these tiny babies and I loved getting to know them a bit more everyday.... and still do!

Tomorrow, it's on to Month Two..........

1 comments:

The Houston's said...

I love that you are doing this! Can't wait to re-live the memories with you!